If you are visiting our school, whilst on our premises, you must observe the following:
- All staff and visitors must enter through the entrance on Main Street via the school office.
- All visitors, including volunteers, must report to the school office before entering the school to sign in and be given a visitors badge. All visitors must sign out at the end of their visit.
- All visitors to the school are required to produce PHOTO ID (where relevant) at the reception desk, and to wear a Visitor's Badge.
- Please do not enter the school unless escorted by a member of staff or by prior arrangement.
- If your visit involves working independently with the children you will be asked to produce a current enhanced DBS certificate along with your Photo ID.
- Your safety and wellbeing during your visit are important to us. As a visitor you have a legal duty to care for the Health and Safety of yourself and others.
- If the Fire Alarm should sound please leave the building by the nearest exit and proceed to the assembly point. DO NOT RE-ENTER THE BUILDING until you are told it is safe to do so.
- Chilthorne Domer Church School operates a NO SMOKING POLICY which we ask you to respect.
- Staff have the right, and are encouraged, to question anyone on the school premises who they do not recognise.
- Visitors can expect to be treated with respect by our staff; in turn we ask that you be polite and respectful whilst on our premises.
- Anyone behaving in an aggressive or disrespectful manner will be asked to leave immediately. Persistent offenders will be banned from the premises.